This is probably one of the most talked about sales on the planet (at least on the Instagram planet). So, I thought I would round up some of my own favorite picks from Nordstrom for you guys so you can easily get some ideas or inspiration for the sale coming up on August 3rd. I have handpicked some of my favorite things that are staples in my beauty drawer and closet from Nordstrom and most of these can be used all year long!
1. My husband had gifted me a Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume when we first started dating and I have been obsessed ever since! It's just so different than most scents and really suits my body. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments and the scent lasts forever! I have literally been asked what scent i'm wearing through drive thru-s with this one.
2. The Hangover skin primer and base is always in my travel beauty case. We travel A LOT and the 3-in-1 duo is perfect and easy to carry.
3. and 4. I use Kiehls products faithfully, especially the facial cleanser and shower cleanser, as they
are not over-drying and don't strip the skin of its natural oils.
5. Lip balms are a beauty favorite of mine and I have lost count of how many I own. I have never been too much into makeup because for everyday it feels too loud for my personality but with that being said, I do like doing a natural look with a good lip color which works for home and the office. Most of us usually don’t have all the time to put on a full face of makeup and to me less is more. I LOVE tinted lip balms because they are such an easy way to dress any outfit up and look put together. I recently tried the Nars Afterglow Lip Balm and it was definitely worth it. I bought the Dolce Vita and Deep Throat shades and they both worked great for my light olive skintone. I take lips balms with me everywhere.
6. This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is the softest cardigan EVER. You will see.
7. These Topshop cardigans are great for transitioning into fall and are so soft! They are great for travel and you can literally wear it with a t-shirt dress for a casual look, with jeans, or while lounging around the house!
8. Can we really ever have enough pajamas? I love getting comfortable and cute sets that I can use throughout the year! We just launched a bunch of cute loungewear options too! Check them out here.
9. You can't go wrong with workout clothes whether you're working out or not, right?
10. I love casual dresses that I can wear anywhere and this one is such a comfortable option! I love dresses so much that I actually only own two pairs of jeans just because. I always wear dresses or skirts.
Enjoy your weekend and let us know if you tried any of these products or what works for you! We love your feedback and comments. Also, remember to subscribe at the bottom of the page!